Sam's place

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Book games...

Not sure why I got asked to do this, but I'll try almost anything once.

1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open the book to page 123
3. Find the fifth sentence
4. Post the text of the next 3 sentences on your blog along with these instructions

Don’t you dare dig for that “cool” or “intellectual” book in your closet! I know you were thinking about it! Just pick up whatever is closest, then tag three people.


"Bil was petitioned by the skalds to sprinkle magic song-mead on them from the Moon. The Milky Way was known as Bil's Way, named after this girl who rides in the Moon chariot with Mani. The chariots of the Sun and Moon are eternally chased by two evil wolves, Giants in disguise."


The book is NORSE MAGIC by D.J. Conway. chapter is titled Myths and Deities

I'm supposed to pick three others to do this, but I have no idea who to choose, that hasn't already done it or been picked out already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home