Sam's place

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

.....

Just got done reading a couple of blogs of friends of mine, that said they are leaveing CoH.

Heh...no matter how I write this, I'll sound like I'm either whining, or complaining; neither of which is my goal.

The thought that I won't be able to say "Heya" to either of these people at least a couple times a week, hurts. It almost feels like I have just been broken up with. I know that sounds silly as hell, and that some people reading this will think I need to see a shrink.

It also makes it sound like I feel they should stay because *I* want them to. That's not the case either. Sure, I would like them both to still be there, but they have lives they have to live, families to care for; all the trimmings of a real life.

And yes, I still have a lot of people that I will still be able to hook up with and do stuff with in the games. So It's not like I'm all alone or anything. It's just going to be a bit rough, adjusting to the empty spots that suddenly appeared.

Guys, I will miss the laughter, and the jokes, that we shared. But please, please take care of yourselves, and may you both find everything you want out of life.

Later.

1 Comments:

At 1:36 PM, Blogger Ann Aguirre said...

Sammy, I totally didn't break up with you. :)

I've been playing the game since beta and I typically wander off for 3-6 months every so often, and it's been a year unbroken now. Time for me to go walkabout.

But you know where to find me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home