Sam's place

Monday, June 19, 2006

New roomie

While shopping on saturday afternoon, the roomate asked my opinion about us having someone else move in. After finding out that said new someone was female, my attention was gotten. Another female in the house could mean more stuff to deal with, the potential for waiting for the facilities, or to take a shower. After discussing the issue, I agreed to the idea, provisionally.

So, this afternoon, when the current roomie got home from work, she had the new roomate with her. I have to say, my heart went pit-pat at the sight of her eyes. I have never seen that particular shade of grey before. It is a smokey grey, with a hint of a steel blue-grey in it.

All in all, I think she and I will get along fairly well. She came right up and climbed into my lap, laying her head on my chest and I swear, she purrrred.
After she had lain there for a few minutes, she decided to go exploring and I got my camera.





I'm thinking Greymalkin is a nice name for her to ignore.

12 Comments:

At 8:18 PM, Blogger Boulder Dude said...

Kitty!

Very cute, and hopefully better trained then Zot and Mafdet. ;P

 
At 10:06 PM, Blogger Ladienyte said...

Too cute! I am totally a kitty person, DLH in particular - I'd haveta say your roomie made a great choice! :D

 
At 10:08 PM, Blogger Ladienyte said...

Wanted to add ... yeah she totally looks like you should be honored that she's gracing you with her presence. *snicker* Love it!

 
At 11:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooohhhh... *sniffle* I'm all verklempt! She looks EXACTLY like my old cat Titania! She's so beautiful!! *sniffle* I'm almost jealous. If it weren't for the fact that I already have too many cats, I'd be out hunting for a new one right now!

She looks rather imperious, doesn't she? hehe... Grats on the new roomie!

 
At 4:35 AM, Blogger Sam said...

Kitty!

Very cute, and hopefully better trained then Zot and Mafdet. ;P


And she has the Hide ability down already as well. And does nice damage with claws, as my leg has 7 nice scratches on it, in less than 12 hours. *grimace*

 
At 10:45 AM, Blogger ktbuffy said...

Too, too, too adorable. If anyone else sees this and MUST have one, my neighbor just asked me this morning if I know anyone looking for kittens, as she has for the right home. (in NYC)

 
At 11:59 AM, Blogger Lela said...

Oh, she's adorable. :)

 
At 1:55 PM, Blogger Ann Aguirre said...

My gosh, she is adorable!

 
At 2:55 PM, Blogger Ladienyte said...

Oooohhhh... *sniffle* I'm all verklempt! She looks EXACTLY like my old cat Titania! She's so beautiful!! *sniffle* I'm almost jealous.

That's exactly what I thought when I first saw the pic, Amy! She does look just like Titania!

 
At 5:00 PM, Blogger derek said...

Obligatory Aww....too bad I'm allergic.

And Avo dogs do not smell! I had a Pom for thirteen years, best friend I ever had. :)

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger Boulder Dude said...

We need new Kitty Photos! :D

 
At 6:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah! More kitty photos! We want to see how the princess is doing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home