Sam's place

Friday, March 24, 2006

Ramblings...

Several people have returned to the old Alliance last week, or started their own coalition. While I have been curious as hell about it, I find I really don't care as much about the what's, and why's, as I do that people are going where the fun is, and are not letting the actions of a few, make them not enjoy a game that is supposed to be fun.

Several people, a couple months ago, vilified some other players because actions were taken to make the game fun again for some who had been dealing with issues that they shouldn't have had to. Now maybe the same people who were doing the vilifying, understand just a bit of what the ones being bitched about were going through.

---
Nearly done with something for the forums. I'm hoping to get a chatlog worded on this weekend, since it's gotten busy enough at work that I can't write any notes, or jotting down of ideas, like I used to.

Hoping I have fixed the problem here, so that people can post comments. I changed a setting, apparently, and now it seems no one can put anything here but me. While that makes it nice as far as spammer-bots, and such, it also keeps out those I'd like to hear from...curse my computer illiteracy..curse it I say.

1 Comments:

At 5:26 PM, Blogger Ann Aguirre said...

Hi Sam!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home